AIM
spe183

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

hanks for voting, Special21!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 2.60 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 2% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 2.65 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.9897 to 3.9898!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

wow my vote realy makes a diference

Biggest Fear Biggest Fear

WOW

did u see thaT THAT girl was like woooosssh and the squirle was like Wooooooossshhhhhh(ooossshhh) lol
and u should make more with the realy highper squirle.

The Mighty Ketchup Man The Mighty Ketchup Man

sweet

nice animation and story
cant w8 till the next episode lol

Stop Crying - Part 1 Stop Crying - Part 1

Touching

Wow that was the most moving flash film ive seen yet. i give u a 10 all around. This film is goin on my favorites list.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

LOL

Lol look at this
Thanks for voting, Special21!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 1.70 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 1.70 votes!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.2697 to 4.2697!

Freaks ,N Cloks Freaks ,N Cloks

Awsome

I loved this movie and thought that it making no sense whatsoever made it even more funnny. good job.

1986standard responds:

You are a great person :)

Gooberstory Gooberstory

I Loved it

Those drawings were amazing. Realy how did u make such such Fantastic drawings and the story was realy touching(for the most part) i'd love to see more stuff like this in the future.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

SWEET

Nice, I liked it From begining to end. Very funny man keep up the good work. AMazing

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

This was so stupid

This was the dumbest thing i have ever seen total wast of my life and maybie yours(if not alredy wasted).

American Idle American Idle

That was very funnny.

WOW!!! How do you draw such accurate drawings??

Dustball responds:

Thanks! I don't know.. most of the people are so goofy looking they practically drew themselves!